What is Dispatch Health?
A mobile and virtual healthcare provider. Saving you a trip to Urgent Care or the ER, allowing lab tests to be run from the comfort of your own home.
Dispatch Health logo large
Who does Dispatch Health provides care for?
The entire family! We treat patients as young as 3 months old all the way to end of life.
How does Dispatch Health work?
- Request Care (on your mobile device)
- Explain your symptoms, and in a few short minutes one of our providers will contact you.
- Get Triaged Right Away. Our providers will review your symptoms over the phone and get the right care while en route to you.
- Wait, in the comfort of your home. No need to pack up the family and head to a crowded Urgent care or ER.
- Receive quality care – Our mobile medical teams are ER trained and equipped to treat anything an Urgent Care would plus more.
- Rest, we will call in your prescriptions, update your family doctor and handle billing with your health insurance company.
Dispatch Health can perform many laboratory tests right at the bedside. We will document all results in the clinical notes which are sent to the patient’s care team. Some of the lab tests we can perform at the bedside:
Glucose, ionized Calcium, Sodium, Potassium, Chloride, Total Carbon Dioxide, BUN, Creatinine, Hemoglobin, Hematocrit, Urinalysis, Urine HCG, Rapid Strep A, Influenza, Mono, INR, Hemoccult.
Dispatch Health turns 3 Years Old!
Dispatch Health was founded in Denver, Colorado in August of 2015 and since then we have cared for over 30,000 patients in the comfort of their home. This equates to a healthcare cost savings of approximately $60 million. In this time we have successfully opened six additional markets and will open three more by the end of the year. We could not have accomplished all of this without our dedicated partners and want to thank you for your continued support and trust. We look forward to continuing our work together to provide high quality and convenient healthcare services! – August 2018