GeoBlue Xplorer is a health plan specifically designed to support those who travel to or from the United States for extended periods of business, leisure and/or study (six months or more). From direct pay to access to hand-picked, Western-trained, English-speaking healthcare providers to convenient mobile medical translation tools, all backed by the Blue Cross Blue Shield network, GeoBlue members have access to the best medical care no matter what city, country or time zone.
- Some of the advantages of GeoBlue Xplorer are:
- Unlimited annual and lifetime maximum
- No waiting periods associated with any preventive service
- Pre-existing condition exclusion waivable with proof of prior creditable insurance
- Coverage for injuries or illnesses resulting from a terrorist act
- No pre-certification required for inpatient and outpatient care… and so many more.
Click HERE for more information, or call with questions. 719-634-6900